|Monday||10:00 am||-||07:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am||-||07:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am||-||07:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||-||07:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||-||07:00 pm|
- receive the amount of pressure that is appropriate for them.
- be comfortable in regards to temperature, music, lighting, etc.
- be draped a way that is comfortable and safe for their personal preference.
- share about my internal experiences at their level of comfort.
- be treated with respect and non-judgement, physically, emotionally, cognitively, and spiritually.
- safety and comfort in relationship to areas of my body touched, amount of clothing worn or removed, and draping techniques used.
- If the session includes the removal of any clothing, clients have the right to privacy for dressing and undressing.
- terminate the session at any time.
Client Responsibilities and Misconduct
Clients must let the practitioner know if touch in any area is uncomfortable to the point where it needs to be modified or avoided completely for this session or all sessions. t The client will also inform the practitioner of changes in my mental or physical health so that the choice of modalities and touch used is appropriate and customized for my best interests. the client understand that the touch, or manner, or communication of the practitioner is never intended to be sexual in nature. At any time the client feels the touch or manner or language of the practitioner is sexual in nature or inappropriate for them, the client must immediately inform the practitioner so that the session can be stopped or changed. The client and practicer understands that touch, in general, can be related to sexual response or sexual feelings or memories. Sexualized behavior, sexual advances, or sexual language by the client towards the practitioner are grounds for termination of the session. Any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances made by the client are grounds for immediate termination of the session, and the client WILL be liable for payment of the full cost of the scheduled appointment.
Please inform us of any medical conditions or special needs prior to your treatment. Clients are responsible for keeping the practitioner aware of any changes to their medical profile and understand there shall be NO liability of the therapist if they fail to do so. Client may be required to receive medical clearance from a primary care provider prior to receiving massage depending on the clients medical complications. If you are pregnant or have high blood pressure, avoid any heat treatments. Some of our services have specific contraindications related to pregnancy and prescription drugs. The session(s) the client will receive are not, in any way, intended as a diagnosis or treatment of medical or mental health. Furthermore, the session(s) in no way represent a substitute or replacement for appropriate medical health or mental health care.
During a session the following is NOT permitted:
- Cell phone use is not permitted during treatment sessions.
- Children are NOT allowed to accompany you during sessions unless permission from the practitioner is granted in advance.
- Adult spectators are NOT permitted in treatment sessions unless permission from the practitioner is granted in advanced.
Minors (under 18) may receive treatment only if accompanied by a parent and signed content form.
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
24-hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give us 24 hours advance notice, you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their “missed” appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you!